Eat one serving of fatty fish per week and reduce your risk of heart failure
According to this new study:
- Men who eat one serving of fatty fish a week reduced their odds of heart failure by 12%.
- Men who consume 330 mg of omega 3 fish oils per day reduced their odds of heart failure by 33%
What this means to YOU
If you eat:
- 20 grams of tuna, or
- 13 grams of salmon, or
- 23 grams of stinky sardines, or even
- 1/4 teaspoon of fish oil
You will get your 330 mg of Omega 3s and lower your odds of dying from heart failure by 33%
Pretty cheap insurance policy if you ask me.
- Omega 3s – Why you need them and how to get them
- Is Your Diet Giving You Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Why Are Omega 3s Better Than Statins?
- Omega 6 Bad…Omega 3 Good
- European Heart Journal – Omega 3 study