Fat Storage Areas
- Lack of ovulation
- Unmanaged high levels of chronic stress
- Low levels of luteinizing hormone
- Excess prolaction
- Progesterone cream – talk to your doctor/naturopath
- Stress management – meditation, breathing techniques, psychiatry, psychotherapy, mindfulness practice, biofeedback + a million more techniques available on late-night infomercials and the inter-web.
- Get your hormone levels checked
Pay Attention to this Note – I am not a doctor, nor do I pretend to be one. So, if you think something is out of whack with your hormones, go and get them checked. That doesn’t mean that you have to take the drugs that your doctor is probably going to push on you. But, at least you will have the info to make your best decision.
And if you don’t wan’t to go the “medical” route, go see a qualified naturopath. Instead of drugs, you will get dietary recommendations and perhaps some nutritional supplements. If you want some good advice on this topic from a great Naturopath, check out Dr. Natasha Turner