- Healthcare reform is all over the news.
- Obesity is recognized as a major global health concern.
- The baby boomers are becoming senior citizens.
- Health food, organic food, slow food and local food movements are becoming mainstream.
- And the cost of healthcare is increasing at an almost exponential rate.
As a result, you might as well forget about those oil and tech stocks.
Health is going to be the new growth market.
And a big part of that market is going to be nutrition, supplements and functional foods.
So, what does the future hold for health food?
Or is this the future of health food?
Sorry about splitting the image. The ad came from my morning newspaper and it was too big for my scanner. If anyone finds the entire image online, let me know.
This is how the world’s largest food producer (and soon to be largest producer of “health & wellness” products) sees the future of human nutrition.
Complete nutrition for young and old alike.
This is complete nutrition.
If you like what you see here, click here for updates
- America’s Official Obesity Solution
- America’s Obesity Epidemic costs $147 billion
- Too fat to be surgeon general?
- Having trouble sticking to your diet?
- Future Trends in Global Obesity
- How the Free Market makes you FAT and why “Big Food” likes it that way
- Obesity Drugs v.s Health Habits
- Nutritional Information on Restaurant Menus – Does it make any difference?
- The Future of Fast Food
- The status-quo is broken…We need a new model for burning fat and getting fit