The U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services and the Ad Council today launched a new series of PSAs designed to address childhood obesity. Featuring characters from the upcoming film Where the Wild Things Are, the PSAs are an extension of HHS’ Childhood Overweight and Obesity Prevention campaign with the Ad Council, which encourages children and families to lead healthy lifestyles.
These PSAs cost millions of dollars.
But do they work?
Will this PSA get your kid to put down the Wii controller and go outside and play?
If you like what you see here, click here for updates
- 5 Bucks for a Can of Coke
- Here Come the Soda Tax
- Better than the Biggest Loser
- America’s “Official” Obesity Solution
- America’s Obesity Epidemic costs $147 billion
- Future Trends in Global Obesity
- How the Free Market makes you FAT and why “Big Food” likes it that way
- Obesity Drugs v.s Health Habits
- Nutritional Information on Restaurant Menus – Does it make any difference?
- The Future of Fast Food
- The status-quo is broken…We need a new model for burning fat and getting fit