Yesterday was my wife’s birthday.
Instead of going out to a restaurant, I offered to cook one of her favorite meals:
- Vegetable lasagna with 4 types of cheese
- Garlic bread dripping with butter
- Caesar salad
- Ice cream for dessert
- and a bottle of pinot grigio to wash it all down
Mmmmmmm good…seriously. It tasted great. I make a really good lasagna.
However, this morning…
I feel like crap.
- No energy
- My sinuses are all stuffed up
- Bloated – my wedding ring feels like it’s be soldered onto my finger
- Stomach rumblin’ & grumblin”
- I am craving carbs like crazy
- And my face is all puffy…I have “bread head”