Did you know that it’s only 32 days until Christmas, 23 days until Hanukkah and 30 days until that most glorious of holidays…Festivus?
Have you finished all of your holiday shopping?
Have you picked out your Festivus pole?
Have you prepared your list of grievances?
Well, you came to the right place.
Over the next few days, I will be posting some of my Health Habits approved™ holiday gift giving solutions for those near and dear to your heart.
Today, I am starting with one of my favorite fitness training books.
Never Let Go by Dan John
In the world of strength training, Dan John is a breath of fresh air.
Where other strength gurus design overly complex training programs in an attempt to impress their peers, Dan writes programs that are simple enough for a beginner to understand.
But, don’t let that simplicity give you the wrong impression.
While they are easy to understand, Dan’s training programs are based upon the best combination of old-school know-how and bleeding edge exercise science.
And it’s that blending of the new & the old that sets Dan apart from his peers.
So, if there is someone on your holiday shopping list who is trying to get stronger, faster or just plain fitter…pick them up a copy of Never Let Go.
BTW, Dan was the guy that introduced Tabata training to the non-scientific world.
- The 25 Fittest Men in the World – Part 2
- The 25 Fittest Men in the World – Part 1
- Ryan Reynold’s Deadpool Workout Plan
- WARNING: Tabata Workouts WILL Cause Fat Loss
- HealthHabits – 4 Steps to a Great HIIT Workout
- HIRT Training
- Do You Wanna Get Big and Strong?…Phase 1
- 1,000,000,001 Different Ways to Train your Chest
- Power training
- Muscular strength made simple
- Components of Physical Fitness