- You know that your kid is obese.
- You know that being obese is not going to make his life easier in any respect – health, social stigma, etc
And yet, here you are at McDonalds…again
How does that make you feel?
- Like a failure as a parent?
- Worried about your kid’s health?
- Concerned that you don’t know how to fix the problem?
- Upset that you can’t afford to fix the problem?
What if there was a program that:
- Has been proven to help reverse childhood obesity (study, study)
- Teaches kids (and their families) what & how they should be eating to be fit
- Takes the family shopping to show them how to shop for healthy food on a budget
- Shows the family how to prepare healthy meals
- Teaches the family psychological tips to help them improve their odds of winning the weight loss battle
- Re-introduces kids to physical activity – games, sports, etc..
- Was offered in your neighborhood
- Make us of already existing public facilities (community centers, parks, etc)
- And is FREE
If you live in the U.K., this program already exists
Unfortunately, in North America, it doesn’t.
Funny how we talk about what a huge problem childhood obesity is, but we don’t do anything about it.
If you like what you see here, click here for updates
- Childhood Obesity: A Cruel Kindness
- Can Video Games Reverse Childhood Obesity?
- A BAN on Fast Food TV Advertising Would Reverse Childhood Obesity …
- A Spark of Hope in the Fight against Childhood Obesity | Health Habits
- America’s Obesity Epidemic costs $147 billion
- Too fat to be surgeon general?
- Having trouble sticking to your diet?
- Future Trends in Global Obesity
- How the Free Market makes you FAT and why “Big Food” likes it that way
- Obesity Drugs v.s Health Habits
- Nutritional Information on Restaurant Menus – Does it make any difference?