This article is for all of those people who have already discovered the joys of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
- Improved workout performance during HIIT
- Higher glycogen load found in fast twitch muscles (18% increase)
- No difference in slow twitch muscles
- Lower blood lactate levels
For improved HIIT performance, supplement with creatine.
In fact, if you perform any sport/activity that requires intermittent bursts of high intensity effort (hockey, fighting, track & field, etc), creatine should be part of your supplement regimen.
However, if your sport/activity relies on slow twitch fibers and aerobic endurance, creatine may not be for you.
There are a lot of supplement companies selling different types of creatine supplements.
In my experience, AllMax produces one of the better versions. Quality results with no side effect bloating.
- The Official “Make Ryan Reynolds your Beeyotch” Workout
- HIIT: The Aerobic Version
- The 25 Fittest Men in the World – Part 2
- The 25 Fittest Men in the World – Part 1
- Ryan Reynold’s Deadpool Workout Plan
- WARNING: Tabata Workouts WILL Cause Fat Loss
- HealthHabits – 4 Steps to a Great HIIT Workout
- HIRT Training