The “Want to Get Fit” Client
This client wants to maximize their fitness. This could be a triathlete or a MMA fighter or a weekend warrior who wants to regain past glory. Luckily for them, fat loss is not a major issue.
Even luckier for them, this diet will still peel of fat.
1. We start with a Paleo Basic style of diet….
- Foods that are as close to nature as possible. If our Paleo ancestors couldn’t make it, you can’t eat it.
- Meat -i.e beef, pork, chicken, fish, seafood, etc…
- Nuts & Seeds
- Seed Oils
Don’t Eat This
- or any other Processed crap. If it comes in a box or has multi-syllabic ingredients, it ain’t Paleo.
2. Peri-Workout Nutrition is introduced
3. Right before bedtime, a small high protein/high fat meal is eaten.
- This meal is designed to help your body recover from your workouts.
4. No specific attempt at Portion Control
- As your body gets more of the stuff that it needs, it will respond by reducing your appetite / hunger. Counting calories always leads to reducing calories again and again and again. it just doesn’t work long term.
Like this article???
If you like this article, don’t forget to subscribe to @healthhabits. When you subscribe, my friends at MailChimp will make sure to send you an email every time I post something new here at the blog.
As well, you also get access to the series of Supplement Reports that I am publishing this year.