Last week it was Michelle Obama.
This week it’s British celeb-chef Jamie Oliver making an appeal to the American public…begging them to change their food & lifestyle habits in an attempt to save their children from a shortened and unhealthy future.
So, what do you think?
Personally, I question the effectiveness of big government social programs like the First Lady’s Let’s Move program. I think that change is most effective when it happens at the grassroots level.
If you like what you see here, click here for updates
- Childhood Obesity: A Cruel Kindness
- Can Video Games Reverse Childhood Obesity?
- A BAN on Fast Food TV Advertising Would Reverse Childhood Obesity …
- A Spark of Hope in the Fight against Childhood Obesity | Health Habits
- America’s Obesity Epidemic costs $147 billion
- Too fat to be surgeon general?
- Having trouble sticking to your diet?
- Future Trends in Global Obesity
- How the Free Market makes you FAT and why “Big Food” likes it that way
- Obesity Drugs v.s Health Habits
- Nutritional Information on Restaurant Menus – Does it make any difference?