At this year’s Olympic games, we have seen some amazing performances.
- Petra Majdic winning a bronze medal in cross country skiing after suffering 5 cracked ribs and a deflated lung.
- Lindsey Vonn winning downhill gold with her messed up shins
- Shaun White twisting and turning like the Tazmanian Devil
- Jon Montgomery coming from behind to win gold in my new favorite winter sport – skeleton
And, in past years, we might have attributed those performances to steroids…but not with these Olympians.
They don’t need steroids.
They’re being powered by the official food & drink of the 2010 Olympics…
McDonalds and Coca-Cola
But wait, it gets better.
McDonalds has decided to sponsor hundreds of young athletes as they train & eat their way to future Olympic glory.
Allow me to introduce you to the 2026 Olympic gold medal winner in downhill skiing and competitive eating.
If you like what you see here, click here for updates
- Childhood Obesity: A Cruel Kindness
- Jamie Oliver v.s. America’s Childhood Obesity Epidemic
- Can Video Games Reverse Childhood Obesity?
- A BAN on Fast Food TV Advertising Would Reverse Childhood Obesity …
- A Spark of Hope in the Fight against Childhood Obesity | Health Habits
- America’s Obesity Epidemic costs $147 billion
- Too fat to be surgeon general?
- Having trouble sticking to your diet?
- Future Trends in Global Obesity
- How the Free Market makes you FAT and why “Big Food” likes it that way
- Obesity Drugs v.s Health Habits
- Nutritional Information on Restaurant Menus – Does it make any difference?