In a recent episode of South Park, Eric Cartman is faced with his worst nightmare….the public banning of all KFC restaurants in the State of Colorado.
And according to the Colonel, Cartman can thank British celeb-chef Jamie Oliver for this assault on the Mecca of Chicken Fat.
It’s an all out war between the Colonel and Jamie Oliver.
But now, the Colonel has Eric Cartman on his side….and things don’t look good for Jamie Oliver and his Food-Revolution Alliance.
And they only get worse for Oliver as Cartman joins forces with the Colonel and becomes a Scarface-esque KFC dealer….supplying Coloradoans with their daily fix of popcorn chicken, biscuits & gravy.
By the end of the show,
- Chef Oliver has been defeated,
- his bylaws overturned
- and KFC restaurants have been re-branded as Medicinal Fried Chickens
- due to the discovery that fried chicken is a cure for cancer.
And everyone lives happily ever after…except that they’re all grossly overweight and suffering from type 2 diabetes.
If you like what you see here, click here for updates
- Childhood Obesity: A Cruel Kindness
- Spoiler Alert – Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution is a “short-term” failure
- Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution
- Jamie Oliver v.s. America’s Childhood Obesity Epidemic
- Can Video Games Reverse Childhood Obesity?
- A BAN on Fast Food TV Advertising Would Reverse Childhood Obesity …
- A Spark of Hope in the Fight against Childhood Obesity | Health Habits
- America’s Obesity Epidemic costs $147 billion
- Too fat to be surgeon general?
- Having trouble sticking to your diet?
- Future Trends in Global Obesity
- How the Free Market makes you FAT and why “Big Food” likes it that way
- Obesity Drugs v.s Health Habits
- Nutritional Information on Restaurant Menus – Does it make any difference?