But when you feed your kids like this ↑ or like this ↓…you’re not being a good parent.
And because we have let our kids (and ourselves) eat like this, they have to deal with…
- Skyrocketing childhood obesity rates
- Adult-onset Diabetes renamed as Type 2 Diabetes because so many kids are afflicted by it
- An increase in childhood Type 1 Diabetes
- 40% of their obese friends having fatty liver disease
And if that wasn’t enough, new research has uncovered that their arteries are stiffening.
Stiffening of the arteries….in children.
And in case you didn’t know…stiff arteries are a hallmark of atherosclerosis, a typically adult condition in which blood vessels become clogged.
If you like what you see here, click here for updates
- Childhood Obesity: A Cruel Kindness
- Spoiler Alert – Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution is a “short-term” failure
- Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution
- Jamie Oliver v.s. America’s Childhood Obesity Epidemic
- Can Video Games Reverse Childhood Obesity?
- A BAN on Fast Food TV Advertising Would Reverse Childhood Obesity …
- A Spark of Hope in the Fight against Childhood Obesity | Health Habits
- America’s Obesity Epidemic costs $147 billion
- Too fat to be surgeon general?
- Having trouble sticking to your diet?
- Future Trends in Global Obesity
- How the Free Market makes you FAT and why “Big Food” likes it that way
- Obesity Drugs v.s Health Habits
- Nutritional Information on Restaurant Menus – Does it make any difference?