For years, I have been singing the praises of pharmaceutical grade Omega 3 Fish Oils.
- They’re anti-inflammatory
- They’re good for your heart
- They’re good for your joints
- They’re good for a whole bunch of stuff that ails you
And they’re also good enough to have peaked the interest of the bigwigs at GlaxoSmithKline.
For a couple of years now, GSK has been producing a Omega 3 fish oil product called lovaza.
Lovaza is a concentrated fish oil (high in EPA & DHA) designed to help lower triglycerides.
In fact, it’s almost identical to the high potency versions already availablein the supplement market.
So, why should you choose to get your Omega 3s from GlaxoSmithKline instead of from Ascenta or Nordic Naturals or one of the other high-end supplement companies that have been spreading the fish-oil gospel for years and years?
Maybe because your doctor told you to.
And there’s the problem.
Unlike the supplement companies peddling fish oil in the free market, GSK has bypassed the free market and attempted to corner the Omega 3 market with the help of their best salesman – your doctor.
Not to mention their massive advertising budgets.
And the deep pockets required to sell product at a loss in order to drive competitors out of business.
But that would never happen.
If you like what you see here, click here for updates
- Health Promotion v.s Disease Prevention
- Pregnant Mothers intake of Omega 3 key to Babies Big Brains …
- Pediasure Sucks | Health Habits
- Omega 6 Bad!…Omega 3 Good!!!
- Disease Prevention with an Exercise Prescription
- America’s Obesity Epidemic costs $147 billion
- Having trouble sticking to your diet?
- Why are Omega 3s Better than Statins? | Health Habits
- Omega 3s – Why you need them and How to get them | Health Habits
- The status-quo is broken…We need a new model for burning fat and getting fit