There are 2 main reasons professional athletes love Human Growth Hormone.
- Detection requires a blood test and most professional sports leagues do not require mandatory blood testing of their athletes. Ergo, they can use HGH without fear of a positive drug test.
- It works.
The effect was even more pronounced in those athletes who were given a combination of HGH and testosterone.
“We found the enhancement in sprint capacity would correlate to a 0.4 second improvement over 10 seconds in a 100-meter dash.” said Dr. Ken Ho – lead author of the study.
“This improvement could turn the last place finisher in the Olympic finals into a gold medal winner.”
As if that wasn’t enough, researchers found that HGH significantly reduced fat mass among the athletes.
Of course, HGH isn’t without its side effects – the athletes who received HGH also complained of swelling and joint pain.
But, then again, what’s a little joint pain, if 2-3 months of HGH therapy turns the average athlete into a leaner, faster, Hulk-like freak of nature.
Is it any wonder HGH is such a popular choice for pro athletes?
- The Official “Make Ryan Reynolds your Beeyotch” Workout
- HIIT: The Aerobic Version
- The 25 Fittest Men in the World – Part 2
- The 25 Fittest Men in the World – Part 1
- Ryan Reynold’s Deadpool Workout Plan
- WARNING: Tabata Workouts WILL Cause Fat Loss
- HealthHabits – 4 Steps to a Great HIIT Workout
- HIRT Training