Don’t get fat, just eat nothing.
It’s like eating tasty air, available in mint flavour, blueberry, cheddar or wasabi.
Slim Chips is an experiment around alternative types of snack food. The consumption of junk food is very often associated to habits and social rituals that help interrupt the flow of routinary daily activities more than to the hunger impulse. The basic ingredient here is edible paper, almost nutritionless. Don’t get fat, just eat nothing. It’s like eating tasty air, available in mint flavour, blueberry, cheddar or wasabi.
This is a paradoxical product that plays with weapons like irony and nonsense thus leaving the interpretation to the bravest consumers.
Slim Chips are the brain-child of Hafsteinn Juliusson.
If you like what you see here, click here for updates
- Childhood Obesity: A Cruel Kindness
- Spoiler Alert – Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution is a “short-term” failure
- Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution
- Jamie Oliver v.s. America’s Childhood Obesity Epidemic
- Can Video Games Reverse Childhood Obesity?
- A BAN on Fast Food TV Advertising Would Reverse Childhood Obesity …
- A Spark of Hope in the Fight against Childhood Obesity | Health Habits
- America’s Obesity Epidemic costs $147 billion
- How the Free Market makes you FAT and why “Big Food” likes it that way
- Obesity Drugs v.s Health Habits