It’s also for sprinters and soccer players and linebackers and paddlers and hockey players and HIIT fanatics and just about everyone who wants to maximize their high-intensity, short-duration athletic performance.
That is, if they’re male.
According to this research, male test subjects who consumed 20 g of Creatine citrate per day (4 x 5g doses) over 5 consecutive days exhibited a 23% greater Anaerobic Running Capacity (ARC) than those in the placebo group.
The women didn’t do so well.
If you’re a guy who wants to be stronger and faster for longer, you may want to load up on creatine prior to your athletic competition.
- 1,000,000,001 Different Ways to Squat
- 1,000,000,001 Different Ways to Train your Chest
- 1,000,000,001 Different Ways to Train your Biceps
- Tabata Workouts WILL Cause Fat Loss
- Tabata Training 101
- HIIT: The Aerobic version
- 4 Steps to a Great HIIT Workout
- Power training
- Muscular strength made simple
- Components of Physical Fitness