Created by Karen Pendergrass, the “Paleo Approved” label is designed to provide a safe, reliable food labeling system for all consumers. Their labeling process enables consumers to be assured that foods who have earned the label will be in concert with the Paleo Diet as outlined by Dr. Loren Cordain.
The “Paleo Approved” label means much more than just organic, it means safety and healthy as well.
Certified Paleo Approved products are those that we (humans) are genetically designed us to eat to keep us healthy.
My take on Paleo Approved
I don’t know Karen (or anyone else at PA), but after reading her personal reasons for jumping onto the Paleo bandwagon, I felt a certain kinship. And I love the fact that she had the gumption to try and bring Paleo eating to the masses via the PA labeling system.
Oh, and if you’re not following Health Habits on Facebook, you really should be.
- The Health Habits Diet – Part 1
- The Health Habits Diet – Part 2
- Is Stephen Colbert a closet Paleo
- The Making of the Health Habits Diet
- Diet Compliance Chart
- Caveman Diet
- Paleo Recipe Resource Page
- What Kind of Paleo are You?
- Is Paleo Eating the Cure for Diabetes?
- News Flash! Caveman Diet Good…Your Diet Bad
- Peri-Workout Nutrition