I design fantastic training / nutrition programs.
Taking into account all of your physical/mental/emotional quirks, my programs are pretty much guaranteed to get you the body you want in the shortest amount of time and with the least amount of work.
There’s only one problem.
If you skip workouts and cheat on the meal plan…it ain’t gonna work.
And that’s why consistency is key to fitness success.
- If you HATE vegetables, you’re not going to stick to a vegetarian/Paleo/Mediterranean diet
- If the nearest health club is 30 minutes away from home or work, you’re going to skip workouts
- If your wife wants you to join her Zumba class but you hate to dance, what do you think is going to happen?
You’re going to quit. And since quitting is pretty much the opposite of consistency, your fitness goals will go straight down the drain.
The Moral of this Story
- If you like to lift heavy things and be a macho man – do that
- If you like to take nature walks – do that
- If you like to eat steak and bacon – do that
But, do it consistently – day in and day out.
Like this article???
If you like this article, don’t forget to subscribe to @healthhabits. When you subscribe, my friends at MailChimp will make sure to send you an email every time I post something new here at the blog.
As well, you also get access to the series of Supplement Reports that I am publishing this year.