Whenever I try to convert my clients over to a Paleo Diet style of eating, there are always a few complaints/concerns:
- What will I eat?
- No pasta?
- No bread?
- Seriously, no bread?
- What can I eat at restaurants?
- I don’t have time to make every meal from scratch
- Really…. no bread?
- None of my cookbooks have Paleo-friendly recipes
- Do you have Paleo recipes?
To help answer these questions, I have read just about every Paleo cookbook on the market over the past couple of years.
Unfortunately, most of them sucked.
- They’re either full of haute Paleo recipes that look great but never get made from Monday to Friday, or
- They’re way to simplistic and boring. or
- The book design was poorly done and the book ended up in the trash
And then I found PALEO COMFORT FOODS
- High quality book design
- Meals that make you seriously hungry
- Meals that seem familiar and make you think of Grandma’s Sunday Dinner
- Meals that even non-Paleos will love to eat…again & again
- Breakfast Egg Muffins
- Biscuits & Gravy
- Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
- Fried Chicken
- Shrimp & Grits
- Fish Tacos
- Pulled Pork
- Pot Roast
- Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Coconut Pudding
- Sweet Potato Pie
All of them 100% PALEO.
NOTE – This link will take you to the authors’ Amazon page and will give them an extra percentage on the sale of every book. Show ’em some love