- It’s 3:00 in the afternoon
- Your tummy is grumbly
- You’re “jonesing” for something sweet
- But you’re trying to watch your waistline…
- And you don’t want to eat crap food like the rest of the drones in your office.
You could go for one of those 100 cal packages of cookies/chips….
Or…you could go for something that tastes awesome and is actually good for you.
My experience with Square Snacks
A few weeks ago, some of my clients asked me what I thought about this new energy bar that their friends were raving about. They said that it tasted better than Lara Bars, and had fewer calories. After taking a look at their website, I contacted the owner and asked them to send me a few samples to review.
- Two days after receiving the samples… all of them had been inhaled by my wife and clients.
- Three days later… I had to go to the store and buy some more to test myself.
- Four days later… I agreed with my clients that the Square Snacks were a great mid-afternoon energy snack… even better than Lara Bars.
- Nutrient dense ingredients
- Great taste
- No chemicals, flavors, etc…just real food
- With 1/2 the calories of a Skinny Vanilla Latte
It gets even better
Because I love you guys so darn much, I am going to hook one of you up with a 20 bar prize pack of Square Snacks
[box type=”important”]Unfortunately, this giveaway is open ONLY to Canadians. Square Snacks is a new company and aren’t selling outside of Canada yet.[/box]