The weight loss industry is a multi-billion dollar business. And to make sure that those billions keep rolling in, weight loss companies pay celebrities huge piles of cash to convince you that only they have the secret to rapid & permanent weight loss.
And I have to call BULLSHIT on that.
You want to know how to lose weight…. you need to talk to Pedro Oliva.
Pedro is a Twitter buddy of mine who has managed to radically transform his body/health/attitude over the past year. Here is his story…in his own words.
- Q – From your before & after picture, it’s obvious that you have lost a LOT of weight…how much and how long have you been working at it?
It’s been a year and I have rid over 100 lbs.
- Q – Do you have a goal weight and if so, have you reached it?
My Goal weight is somewhere around 230. All time high was 385
- Q – What changes (pro/con) have you experienced in your life as the pounds came off?
The pros are way more energy, I’m more active. The cons is some of the loose skin.
- Q – What made you decide to lose the weight?
My kids are my inspiration. I did not want to die young.
- Q – What made your efforts so successful?
I gave up soda. I was a huge soda drinker, also gave up fried foods.
- Q – What tips would you give to someone who has tried to lose weight but has never been successful?
Stay focused and give yourself little goals. Take your time, results will come
- Q – What’s more important to you…weight or health?
Health, being alive is the key
- Q – Did you follow a specific diet?
I try to eat the right foods, lots of chicken and fish, vegetables
- Q – Do you still follow that diet?
I do but some times I reward myself.
- Q – Anything else you want to add?
Do not let anyone say you can’t do it alone. I am proof you can if you dedicate yourself and have a realistic approach, this will not happen overnight.