My policy on product reviews is very simple:
- I only post reviews of products & services that I would recommend to my “real world” clients.
- I very seldom post negative review as I don’t want to waste my time.
- If a company wants time-limited exclusivity…meaning I wouldn’t publish a review of a competing product for a specified period of time…they pay for that exclusivity.
- Other than this “exclusivity premium”, I accept no money for a product review.
- If a company contacts me, they usually provide free product for the review.
- If I decide to review the product on my own, I pay for the product myself.
- If, after using a product for a longer period of time, I notice problems cropping up, I will add an addendum to the original review.
Requests for Reviews
If you now of any great health/fitness/nutrition/etc products or services, shoot me a message and I will try to arrange a review.
If you produce a great health/fitness/nutrition/etc product or service, shoot me a message and we can arrange a review.